Quiet and modern unit
This 2 bedroom accessible unit is located within a complex of five units in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ballajura that backs on to open space.
The entire unit is currently vacant and could be shared by two customers willing to share supports or one customer on their own, with a family member, friend or housemate.
This home has a;
- kitchen with lowered cooking and white goods
- bright and homely living area
- bathroom with railings for support and a chair shower and separate bath
- small outdoor area for this home, but
- it also has a path that leads to a common outdoor area that can shared with the neighbour next door
- a separate laundry room
Local amenities and local community
- The closest shopping centre is The Market Place Ballajura approximately three minutes’ drive.
- There are medical centres within a 15 minute drive.
- The home is close to the bus stop for routes 344, 361 and 378 on Alexander Drive (seven minute walk).
- The home backs on to Central Lake and Alexander Heights Park, and Kooondoola Regional Bushland are within a 10 minute walk.
What funding do I need?
You may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding called Supported Independent Living Funding.
This funding is for assistance with daily personal supports and accommodation related community access such as shopping and medical appointments.
You may already have Accommodation Support Funding through the Department for Communities – Disability Services.
You may have funding through the Catastrophic Injury Scheme or be the recipient of a compensation payment.
This property is unfurnished
Eligibility and accepted criteria:
Have a disability
Under 18 years
Available 15 January 2020