At Uniting, we call it My Home. It’s about giving you the support you need to make a shared house your home. You can enjoy privacy in your own room, as well as your housemates’ company in the communal living areas.
The house is staffed 24/7 with dedicated and passionate staff. This home would be suitable for a male resident.
This is a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with large living areas and is wheelchair accessible. The backyard has a large lawn area ideal for backyard sports, a garden shed, vegetable/herb garden, very large under cover patio great for entertaining and BBQ facilities. There is a large secure/lockable garage at the front, which has internal access directly into the house. The house has a pool table, dart board and plenty of other outdoor sporting equipment.
Currently, there are four other gentlemen living in the Riverton house (ages 45yrs, 46yrs, 52yrs and 64yrs). Some of the residents work part time and many like to participate in sports. The residents enjoy going out for dinner together, having BBQs at home and at local parks, and like having friends and family visit.
Local amenities and local community
- Riverton Leisureplex (350m from house), which has access for people living with a disability and a wide range of feature to enable access. The Leisureplex offers swimming facilities, Wellness Suite (sauna, steam room, and spa, which have been specially designed for relaxation and rehabilitation), Fitness Centre, Café and a range of events and activities open to the community throughout the year.
- Whaleback Golf Club (3.5kms from house)
- Riverton Shopping Centre (700m from house)
- Riverton Library (350m from house)
- Very close to the river and multiple parks (including a park, which is located directly behind the house).
About Uniting WA
At Uniting WA, we exist to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Uniting WA (‘Uniting’) is one of three community services organisations of the Uniting Church Western Australia.
We provide shared accommodation options for adults who want to maintain independence in a shared living environment.
This property is furnished
Eligibility and accepted criteria:
Have a disability
Available 17 August 2020