We have a vacant bedroom available, ready for a new resident to add their own furnishings and belongings. Currently, three gentlemen live in our Riverton house located near the serenity of the Canning River.
The men are looking for a housemate:
- With similar interests who’ll enjoy their company
- Who enjoys quiet time
- That’s clean and tidy.
About the tenants
The gentlemen enjoy the company of others but also like their quiet time.
They like being around people that aren’t too loud, and they need sufficient sleep during the week.
The men enjoy spending time with each other and having some fun. Going bowling and playing basketball, soccer and pool are their favourite activities.
They also enjoy watching TV, going for drives and social outings, and having barbecues. One of the men also likes to explore the op shops around the local area.
The Riverton house is a 703m2 property with five bedrooms, two bathrooms and three car bays. Shared living areas are furnished and include a kitchen, laundry, dining room, living room and garden with a patio.
Other features of the home include:
- Pool table in the living room
- Backyard is a great space for barbecues and socialising
- There are ramps at the front and back entrances
(Note: Access to the house is too narrow for wheelchairs)
- Centrally located, the house is within walking distance of Canning River, a popular spot for walking and cycling. Westfield Booragoon, Riverton Shopping Centre, Riverton Leisureplex and public transport networks are also conveniently close.
To enquire about the Riverton home,
please contact Sarah Benn at firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is furnished
Available 19 April 2022