Suicide Call Back Service is a nationwide service that provides 24/7 telephone, video and online professional counselling to people who are affected by suicide.
Suicide Call Back Service offers crisis support to anyone in Australia who is aged 15 years and older.
The service can help anyone who is affected by suicide, which includes:
- Anyone who is feeling suicidal
- Anyone who is worried about someone
- Anyone who is caring for someone who is feeling suicidal
- Anyone who is bereaved by suicide
- Health professionals supporting people who are affected by suicide.