Tenancy WA

Tenancy WA helps people who rent their home to resolve their tenancy problems. Call our advice line, or you can book your own appointment online under the Get Help Section of our website.

Protecting the right to housing for all tenants through advocacy, advice and education.

We are here to help you with your tenancy problem if you:

  • rent a private home;
  • live in public housing;
  • live in community housing;
  • rent a caravan or a unit in a residential park;
  • are boarding in a lodging house or a private home