Services Directory

We try to make sure the information on this page is correct at all times. If you have found that something is not right, or a link is missing/broken, please let us know.

Send feedback

Men’s Domestic Violence Helpline

The Men’s Domestic Violence Helpline is a state-wide 24 hour service.  This service provides counselling for men who are concerned about becoming violent or abusive.  The service can provide telephone counselling, information and referral to ongoing face to face services if required.  Information and support is also available for men who have experienced family and domestic violence.


Phone - 08 9223 1199

Phone - 1800 000 599

The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIS WA)


The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is an independent statutory agency. Our role is to implement the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which will support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians with a significant and permanent disability and their families and carers.


Phone - 1800 800 110

Health Direct

Experienced nurses provide immediate professional medical advice on how urgent a health concern is and what to do about it. The heath professional will compete an assessment and give sound advice on what to do,


Phone: 1800 022 222

Department of Veterans Affairs


The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) is a department of the Australian Government. We provide support, services and information for:

  • veterans and their dependants
  • serving and former serving ADF members
  • war widow/ers
  • Australian British Nuclear Tests participants
  • members of the Australian Federal Police and
  • students, teachers and historians

The support, services and information we provide includes:


Telephone: 1800 555 254

'Contact Us' website page -

Alcohol and Drug Support Service (ADSS)

  1. Alcohol and Drug Support Line
  1. Parent and Family Drug Support Line
  1. Working Away Alcohol and Drug Support
  1. Meth Helpline


Phone: (08) 9442 5000


Entrypoint Perth

Entrypoint Perth is a free assessment and referral service assisting people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Western Australia to access accommodation and support options.

For individuals and families based in Perth, we can:

  • assess individual circumstances on the phone or in person
  • provide individuals with information on accommodation and support options to increase their chances of securing accommodation
  • if eligible, provide formal referrals to specialist homelessness services and other accommodation or support options
  • set up a time for an assessment and then refer to the most eligible appropriate services
  • assess individual circumstances of people and families experiencing domestic violence and, if eligible, provide formal referrals to crisis accommodation and support options

For individuals and families based in regional Western Australia, we can:

  • provide information on accommodation and support options to assist people to seek their own accommodation
  • assess individual circumstances of people and families experiencing domestic violence and, if eligible, provide formal referrals to crisis accommodation and support options


Phone - 6496 0001

Phone - 1800 124 684

Open On
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm

Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service

Provides a wide range of health services including general health, chronic diseases, dental health, environmental health, ear health, retinal eye screening, physiotherapy, podiatry, and stolen generation services


Phone - 08 9421 3888

East Perth - 08 9421 3888
Midland - 08 9374 1400
Mirrabooka - 08 9344 0444
Maddington - 08 9452 5333

Aboriginal Family Law Services

Provides free legal and community support services for Aboriginal families and individuals in Western Australia. This includes legal advocacy, casework, court support and representation in matters related to family violence and sexual assault. They cannot act for perpetrators of violence. The legal matters they assist with include Violence Restraining Orders (VRO’s), criminal injuries compensation, and family law issues such as child recovery orders and parenting plans.


Phone - 1800 469 246

Legal Aid WA


Legal Aid WA offers free or low-cost legal services to the community. We can help if you have questions about the law, if you are going to court, or if you need advice on a legal problem.

If you have trouble getting help because of a disability, language barriers, or your location, we will do our best to help you access our services.

Priority is often given to help people with the greatest needs. If we cannot help with your specific problem, we will try to refer you to someone who can.


Infoline - 1300 650 579

Tenancy WA


Tenancy WA helps people who rent their home to resolve their tenancy problems. Call our advice line, or you can book your own appointment online under the Get Help Section of our website.

Protecting the right to housing for all tenants through advocacy, advice and education.

We are here to help you with your tenancy problem if you:

  • rent a private home;
  • live in public housing;
  • live in community housing;
  • rent a caravan or a unit in a residential park;
  • are boarding in a lodging house or a private home


Tenancy Advice Line - 08 9221 0088

Country - 1800 621 888